Time to Care: Residential Long-Term Care, Staffing and Resident Aggression (June 2nd-3rd, 2014)
- Panel: Violence is not part of the job… or is it? How can we prevent it from happening?, Ontario Nurses Association, Toronto, Ont.
Healthy Public Policy for Living and Working in Long-term Care (March 7th, 2014)
- The Healthy Individuals, Healthy Communities and Global Health research celebration, York University, Toronto, Ont.
Lean Long-Term Care: Ownership, Management and Delivery (Dec 2nd, 2013)
- A Seniors Healthcare Plan for Canada Continuing Care Conference, Canadian Health Coalition, Ottawa Ont.
Working Well: Understanding how gender influences working conditions and health in long-term care settings across Canada and Internationally (Oct 18th, 2013)
- CIHR Gender Work and Health Advisory Board Meeting, Toronto, Ont.
Aging in Residential Places: Working and Living in Long-Term Care (March 21, 2013)
- HCTP Interdisciplinary Symposium: “Interdisciplinary & Innovative Approaches to Health research & Practices”
Invisible Women: Gender and the Shifting Division of Labour in Long-term Residential Care (Sept 19th, 2012)
- Belmont House Family Council Meeting, Toronto, Ont.
What’s the Big Idea? Distracting Discourses and Promising Practices for Long Term Care (February 25, 2012)
- Session Title: “Big Ideas”, Beyond Acute Care: Covering Seniors and the Disabled with the Medicare Umbrella, Parklands Institute, Edmonton, Alberta.
The Art of Negotiating (February 8, 2012)
- Health Care, Technology and Place, University of Toronto
Imagining an Ethos of Care (Oct 17, 2011)
- York Seminar in Advanced research: “Examining Care Models in the Context of Welfare State Change Toronto, Ontario.
Research Overview (Oct 1, 2011)
- Graceful Aging Alliance Workshop, CIHR funded workshop, Vaughan, Ontario.
Work Organization Research Theme Update (June 1, 2011)
- Re-imagining Long-term Care Residential Care; International Study of Promising Practices, SSHRC funded Major Collaborative Research Initiative Annual Team Conference, Toronto, Ontario.
Work Space / Home Space: Understanding the Organization of Care Work in International Contexts: Next Steps (May 26th, 2010)
- Re-imagining Long-term Care Residential Care; International Study of Promising Practices, SSHRC funded Major Collaborative Research Initiative Annual Team Conference, Vaughan, Ontario.
“Crash Test” Care Work (April 23rd, 2010)
- Mental Health Of Health Care Workers, Toronto, Ontario.
Long-term Care in Ontario (April 2nd, 2009),
- Institute for Research on Public Policy, “When I’m 64…” – Defining Care-giving Policy for an Aging Canada, Institute for Research on Public Policy, Montreal, Quebec.